L E G A L
Terms & Conditions
The following Victor-Stone Corporation Terms and Conditions are provided by Victor-Stone Corporation, an Oregon, USA Company. At Victor-Stone Corporation our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Our sincere intent is to make every effort to accommodate your needs, honor your privacy, maintain the highest professional training and development standards, and protect all personal and confidential information.
BY REGISTERING FOR VICTOR-STONE CORPORATION TRAINING, COACHING, AND/OR CONSULTING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality, & Non-Compete.
1.1 Victor-Stone Corporation attendee or organization client hereby understands that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from presentation strategies and/or materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Victor-Stone Corporation. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Victor-Stone Corporation will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated to protect its rights.
1.2 By registering and attending a Victor-Stone Corporation presentation, you agree that you will not tell anyone our trade secrets and will not use any of the information available to compete against us. No competitors or future competitors are permitted access to our information, and any such access by third parties is unauthorized. You agree that you will not copy, record, publish, compile, reproduce, republish, use or resell for any competing commercial purpose any information presented and you agree to not use any device, software or routine that may extract, copy, modify, import, export, replicate, scrape or otherwise deliver, in any manner, the data and information on this site and in any Victor-Stone Corporation training, coaching and/or consulting to you or anyone else. If you do so, then you agree that we are suffering irreparable injury and that an injunction or temporary restraining order may be entered by any court sitting in the State of Oregon and as may be required in the state or province in which you attend a program prohibiting the use of such information and requiring, without limitation, that any domain name and/or business used to advertise in any way written or otherwise as a competing use be redirected away from the site and any other business venue. In addition, you agree to pay all reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred in enforcing these provisions.
1.3 Victor-Stone Corporation training material and certificates. Registrants to receive any masterclass training material must attend and to receive a certificate, must complete their respective program of registration. In as much as VICTOR-STONE Global Executive masterclasses contain proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property, no masterclass training material or certificate(s) will be given to any third-parties.
1.4 Victor-Stone Corporation attendee or organization client hereby agrees that if any violation of Victor-Stone Corporation Terms & Conditions by said party occurs that any fees paid will be forfeited in its entirety without redress.
2.1 Victor-Stone Corporation, Eventbrite, JotForm, and PayPal® agree to safeguard the information you provide and make it available only as part of Victor-Stone Corporation program development and delivery. Victor-Stone Corporation does not sell, rent or lease its client lists and correspondence to third parties. All Victor-Stone Corporation training, coaching and consulting clients agree not sell, rent, share or lease to third parties any client lists or client correspondence. All correspondence between Victor-Stone Corporation and its clients are considered confidential and shall not be shared with any third party except as agreed by all parties concerned.
3. Registration Fees. The registration fee listed for each Victor-Stone Corporation per participant are payable by credit or debit card through PayPal® Secure Payment System. Victor-Stone Corporation reserves the right to change registration fees.
4. Rescheduling, Transfer, Cancellation & Refund Policy.
4.1 Rescheduling and Transfers. If you cannot attend your scheduled program, you may transfer to a future program or send someone to take your place or you may reschedule the program to another date within 6 months of registration. No transfers will be accepted less than 30 days prior to the program start-date. This transfer offer is valid for workshops up to six months after registering for the original program.
4.2 Refund. masterclass attendees may be entitled to a full refund (less 20% cancellation charge to cover administration and logistics costs), if notice of cancellation is received 30 days prior to the program start-date and attendance at a like program in the future is not possible. Notification must be received by e-mail to: email@example.com. Attendees will be liable for the entire program fee for less than 30-day notice or failure to attend. After six months, Victor-Stone Corporation reserves the right to refuse substitutions or refunds.
4.3 Cancellation. In the unlikely event of the Victor-Stone Corporation program being cancelled or rescheduled, Victor-Stone Corporation will make a full refund for Regular Registrations. Discount Registrations, namely Early Registration Discounts and Other Discount Registrations may choose a future program; however, a refund will not be given. Reimbursement is limited to the course registration fee and does not include compensation for third party expenses associated with travel and accommodations. Refund payments will be made by Corporate or Certified Check within 45 days. Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced.
5. Modification. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of Victor-Stone Corporation to change the program content, training materials, number of attendees, food and beverage offerings, time, presenter, date or location and additionally, change Victor-Stone Corporation Terms & Conditions as described herein. Victor-Stone Corporation reserves the right to modify program format, content and all relevant materials, adjust program faculty, location, dates, number of attendees, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences without prior notice.
5.1 If a program is canceled or rescheduled, Victor-Stone Corporation will notify registered participants in writing via the e-mail provided by the registered participant.
5.2 Victor-Stone Corporation is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations, including hotel and airline reservations.
5.3 Victor-Stone Corporation reserves the right to limit the number of attendees per client organization in cases where demand exceeds availability of seats.
5.4 Training Schedule Updates. Training schedules are subject to change to included but not limited to program training times, dates, places and prices without prior notice.
6. Views, Interpretations and Recommendations. Victor-Stone Corporation is not responsible for the views, interpretations, or recommendations made in any program, which reflect the positions of its attendees.
7. Liability Disclaimer.
7.1 No Professional Advice. Victor-Stone Corporation presentations are based upon a scholar-practitioner model and our intent is to always present solid, researched-based information and content. Victor-Stone Corporation are provided for information purposes only.
The information contained in or made available by Victor-Stone Corporation is not intended to replace or substitute for the services of licensed professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields.
7.2 Victor-Stone Corporation, therefore, does not offer any professional personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in the program should be assumed as such advice.
Attendee agrees that responsibility and accountability for their decisions, actions, and consequences thereof are the attendees exclusively and by your participation in this program, you agree not to hold us,
7.3 Victor-Stone Corporation, liable for any decisions, actions, or results that you make or experience. Please consult your physician or other medical professional before beginning any executive training, nutrition, or supplementation program.
8. Liability Waiver.
8.1 Victor-Stone Corporation takes every possible measure to ensure attendee safety at the program, we cannot, however, control everything. For this reason, attendee is legally responsible for their own safety and behavior before, during, and after the program in their travels and attendance.
8.2 Should attendee require emergency medical treatment while attending this program, the attendee acknowledges and agrees to be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred because of emergency medical treatment.
8.3 Victor-Stone Corporation does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to, nor for any personal injury incurred by, attendees at our workshops, whether within the program venue or otherwise.
9. Website Content.
9.1 Victor-Stone Corporation websites, content and services made available are provided on "As Is" and "As Available" basis.
9.2 Victor-Stone Corporation does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever.
9.3 Under no circumstances shall a Victor-Stone Corporation presentation be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages for any use of the Site.
9.4 In no event, shall Victor-Stone Corporation presentation's total cumulative liability exceed the fees paid to Victor-Stone Corporation by you.
10.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Victor-Stone Corporation and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, presenters and agents harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including reasonable attorney's fees) resulting from (i) your use of the Site, (ii) your use of products, services, or information provided through the Site, or (iii) your breach of any provision of this Agreement.
10.2 Victor-Stone Corporation reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Victor-Stone Corporation in asserting any available defenses.
- Success on the battlefield – military & business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- Deliver or DEPART
- What's Missing in Your Strategy Toolbox?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- High-Potential C-Suite Level Executives.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- CEOs | Managing Directors | COOs | Business Unit Presidents | CFOs | CMOs | CHR.
- Top Management Teams taking their organization to the next-level.
- Current and future Government Senior Executive Service (SES) Executives.
- Building a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-Business-Military.
- Moving beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
- MASTERPRENEURSHIP℠ — Unified Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship.
- Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model.
- METL5℠ — The 5 Mission Essential Tasks List: strategic thinking - strategic planning - strategic organizing - strategic operations - strategic evaluation for delivering the 5 Five Critical Organization Results (5COR).
- 5COR℠ — The requisite results for maximizing shareholder wealth.
- Bridging the gap between business school and business success.
- Improving executive decision-making capabilities the three rules of evidence.
- Helping senior executives better understand the core competencies the organization needs to deliver the 5COR.
- Enhancing your top management career potential.
- Developing a unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
Refocusing your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Improving strategy alignment.
- Updating, broadening and optimizing your executive management style for continued career advancement.
- Current senior executive.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
● WORLD-CLASS PROGRAM
— Force Multiplier | Game-Changer
● WORLD-CLASS VENUES
- Participants: 64 maximum for optimum peer interaction and networking.
Each Advanced Management Masterclass (AMM) is led by a Victor-Stone Institute Senior Fellow with:
- Ten plus years of CEO experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center general Business management experience with P&L authority & accountability.
- US Combat Veteran | Distinguished Military Graduate | Both command and general staff experience.
- Advanced graduate degree from a major US university | Doctoral research area: strategic management.
- Rokudan Black Belt or higher.
- International business consulting experience.
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial expertise.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences, there will not be a room-block for this masterclass.
- You are welcome to stay where you wish.
- Awarding of the Victor-Stone Institute Certificate in Advanced Management upon successful program completion.
- Presented sequentially in five modules at one hour each following our proprietary 5COR℠ Competitive-Advantage—Decision-Making Model.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis highlight the world's leading executive develoment seminar.
- 8:30 am Continental Breakfast | Peer Interaction | Networking.
- 9:00 am AMM Module 1.
- 9:30 am Break | Peer Interaction | Networking.
- 10:00 am AAM Module 2.
- 11:30 am Break | Peer Interaction | Networking.
- 12:00 pm Lunch.
- 1:00 pm AAM Module 3.
- 2:00 pm Break | Peer Interaction | Networking.
- 2:30 pm AAM Module 4.
- 3:30 pm AAM Module 5.
- 4:30 PM Program Adjourns.
- $3,000 USD per person—one-day includes continental breakfast, proprietary training materials and hot buffet lunch.
DETAILS — Right-Leadership | Right-Strategy | Right-Results
- Highly successful executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Organization Results (5COR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective organization strategy development and delivery. 5COR© represent criteria top management must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
- Our one-day masterclass is galvanized by our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Model—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified strategic management development approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5COR© delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
Our program is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5COR© for future business success and the requisite competencies top management must have to deliver 5COR©.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 64 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5COR© action planning highlight the masterclass.
- Masterclass Emphasizes Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
GOVERNMENT ECQ CROSS-WALK
- The masterclass is specifically designed to Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Senior government executives will find our Advanced Management Masterclass very helpful in preparing for a Senior Executive Service (SES) position especially concerning business acumen expertise.
One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Education-Training-Workshop-Course
The World's Leading Executive Development Success Seminar
- Business Profit: Our one-day Advanced Management Masterclass education training seminar course program workshop is especially designed for high-potential executives who want to take their business to the next level.. Our Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar training seminar course is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Critical Competencies of Highly Effective C-Suite Level Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an executive success program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- CEO strategic leadership team strategy upgrade solutions: Our One-Day CEO training masterclass workshop course program masterclass are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four enterprise corporate business managerial leadership domains.
The Four Managerial Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our advanced CEO development training masterclass workshop course program masterclass, namely:
- CEO Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- CEO Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- CEO Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- CEO Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
- Journals for 1-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Education-Training-Seminar-Course-Masterclass: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard business Review, Journal of business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of business Research, Journal of International business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World business C-Level Executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Top Management Team Journal.
FAVORITE One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program Locations:
- One-Day C-Suite Level Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway New York New York 10036 USA
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at North Michigan Avenue, Chicago Illinois 60611 USA
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, 1250 Columbus Avenue San Francisco CA 94133
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Tokyo Midtown 9-7-1 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245 Japan
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, 900 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach CA 92660 US
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program in Silicon Valley at Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara CA 95054
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Las Vegas Marriott, 325 Convention Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89109 USA
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Hotel Four Seasons, Hamilton Pl, Park Ln, Mayfair, London W1J 7DR, UK
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Hôtel Ritz Paris, 15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , DC U.S.A. 20004
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Regent Hotel, Charlottenstraße 49, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at 2 East 61st Street, Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10065
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program at The Grand America Hotel, 555 South Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- 1-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Education-Training-Seminar-Workshop-Course addressing Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your business owner; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; executive training Innovation, C-Level Executive, and ship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE:One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program Offsite
Our Victor-Stone Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Education Training Seminar Workshop Course is designed to: Address and synergize mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development. • Victor-Stone Corporation Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar seminar training workshop course program executive success proprietary training advantage. One-Day Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar Training Seminar Course Workshop Program Offsite for achieving sustained success through executive success solutions.
- Our Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar training masterclass workshop course program can help CEOs, Managing Partners, Business Owners, and Business Unit Presidents chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. advanced management must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Strategic management masterclass training masterclass workshop course program can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Victor-Stone Corporation Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar seminar training workshop course program strategic management masterclass facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Advanced Management Masterclass Seminar training masterclass workshop course program. Well-designed strategy helps top management team as well as tactical and operational key decision-maker members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization.
One-Day Advanced Management Development Education-Training-Seminar-Workshop Course
1-Day Strategic Management Development MasterClass Program