Advanced Management Masterclass
● World's Leading Executive Seminar
● One-Day Game-Changer
When MONEY Matters Most®
- Where will your company be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into goals, objectives, and strategies, and projects a shared-vision of the future. It makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise. Reference: BusinessDictionary.com
- Right-RESULTS | Deliver or DEPART !
- Unified Management Development
- Magnum Stratagem
- Force Multiplier
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- High-Potential Senior Executives in Business and Government.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- CEOs | Managing Directors | COOs | Business Unit Presidents | CFOs | CMOs | CHR.
- Top Management Teams taking their organizations to the next-level.
- Develop a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for superior business performance.
- Upgrade your business strategy decision-making capabilities through our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Methodology.
- Acquire a business strategy skillset that is crucial for alignment, execution and delivery.
- Current senior executive.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
- The Plaza Hotel—Manhattan | The Ritz-Carlton—Half Moon Bay
- Participants: 64 maximum for optimum peer interaction and networking.
Each Advanced Management Masterclass is led by a Victor-Stone Institute Senior Fellow:.
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center general business management experience with P&L authority and accountability.
- Commissioned Officer service from a NATO member country with both command and general staff experience.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a master's degree from a major international public or private university.
- Doctoral level research in global management development.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences, there will not be a room-block for this masterclass. You are welcome to stay at any hotel.
- Awarding of the Victor-Stone Institute Certificate in Advanced Management upon successful program completion.
- 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast.
- 8:30 Advanced Management Masterclass.
- 12:00- 1:00 PM Lunch.
- 4:00 PM Program Adjourns.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary 5COR℠ Decision-Making Model.
- $3,000 USD per person: one-day includes continental breakfast, proprietary training materials and hot buffet lunch.
D E T A I L S — Right-Leadership | Right-Strategy | Right-Results
- Highly successful top management executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Organization Results (5COR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective organization strategy development and delivery. 5COR© represent criteria top management must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
- Our one-day masterclass is galvanized by our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Model—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified strategic management development approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5COR© delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
Our program is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5COR© for future business success and the requisite competencies top management must have to deliver 5COR©.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 64 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5COR© action planning highlight the masterclass.