When MONEY Matters Most®
● taking a unified-enterprise approach to business transformation by helping companies connect leadership and strategy with the right-results.
● attracting high-potential executives from around the world each sharing in common the desire to build and sustain competitive advantage.
Sustainable Business Success
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC Healthcare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
- We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 COR for Sustained Organization Success."
- We emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
D E T A I L S — Right-Leadership | Right-Strategy | Right-Results
- Highly successful top management executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Organization Results (5COR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective organization strategy development and delivery. 5COR© represent criteria top management must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
- Our one-day masterclass is galvanized by our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Model—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified strategic management development approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5COR© delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
Our program is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5COR© for future business success and the requisite competencies top management must have to deliver 5COR©.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 64 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5COR© action planning highlight the masterclass.
- Cost: $3,000 USD per person: one-day includes continental breakfast, proprietary training materials and hot buffet lunch.
- Participants: 64 maximum.