- Where will your company be in 5 years?
- How about your career?
- The current complex, continually changing, ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional organizational leadership.
- Success on the battlefield – military and business – requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day.
- Top Management translates the policy (formulated by the board-of-directors) into goals, objectives, and strategies, and projects a shared-vision of the future. It makes decisions that affect everyone in the organization, and is held entirely responsible for the success or failure of the enterprise. Reference: BusinessDictionary.com
- Right-RESULTS | Deliver or DEPART !
- Unified Management Development
- Magnum Stratagem
- Force Multiplier
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- High-Potential Senior Executives in Business and Government.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST?
- CEOs | Managing Directors | COOs | Business Unit Presidents | CFOs | CMOs | CHR.
- Top Management Teams taking their organization to the next-level.
- Current and future SES executives.
- Develop a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for superior business performance.
- Upgrade your business strategy decision-making capabilities through our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Methodology.
- Acquire a business strategy skillset that is crucial for alignment, execution and delivery.
- Current senior executive.
- Ability to deal effectively with chaos and complexity.
- Emotionally stable.
- Not passive aggressive.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong leader.
- Team player.
- The Plaza Hotel—New York City | The Fairmont Hotel—San Francisco
- Participants: 64 maximum for optimum peer interaction and networking.
Each Advanced Management Masterclass is led by a Victor-Stone Institute Senior Fellow:
- Ten plus years of CEO experience.
- Five or more years of profit-center general business management experience with P&L authority & accountability.
- US Combat Veteran | Distinguished Military Graduate | both command and general staff experience.
- Advanced graduate degree from a major US university | doctoral reseach area: strategic business management.
- Rokudan Black Belt or higher.
- International business consulting experience.
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial expertise.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences, there will not be a room-block for this masterclass. You are welcome to stay at any hotel.
- Awarding of the Victor-Stone Institute Certificate in Advanced Management upon successful program completion.
- 8:00 AM Continental Breakfast.
- 8:30 Advanced Management Masterclass.
- 12:00- 1:00 PM Lunch.
- 4:00 PM Program Adjourns.
- Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary 5COR℠ Decision-Making Model.
- $3,000 USD per person: one-day includes continental breakfast, proprietary training materials and hot buffet lunch.
DETAILS — Right-Leadership | Right-Strategy | Right-Results
- Highly successful top management executives start with identifying and end with delivering The 5 Critical Organization Results (5COR)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in effective organization strategy development and delivery. 5COR© represent criteria top management must give special and continued priority attention for continued career and company success.
- Our one-day masterclass is galvanized by our proprietary 5COR© Decision-Making Model—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified strategic management development approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- The advanced leadership program provides a world-class, research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge methodology for 5COR© delivery, which encompasses customers, competitors, stakeholders, business excellence and leadership effectiveness.
Our program is precision-focused and specifically designed for busy senior executives who recognize the importance of 5COR© for future business success and the requisite competencies top management must have to deliver 5COR©.
- Optimal program size is achieved by limiting total participants to 64 with collaborative supportive peer interaction and networking.
Facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, and 5COR© action planning highlight the masterclass.
GOVERNMENT ECQ CROSS-WALK
- The masterclass is specifically designed to Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Senior government executives will find our Advanced Management Masterclass very helpful in preparing for a Senior Executive Service (SES) position especially concerning business acumen expertise.